Activity in Salescamp is an essential and productive way to manage tasks and appointments.In Salescamp, a user will manage their daily or future tasks and business appointments as an activity to increase productivity in work.
So let's get familiar with activity for task and appointments,
An activity in Salescamp is a feature that helps users to add or manage their work routines to make successful business deals.
Steps to manage activities,
1. Click on 'Activity' from your dashboard.
2. Click on New Activity button.
3. Fill the form as per your business needs that appear on the screen. Click 'Save Activity' button when you're finished.
4. The resulting activity will look something like this,
5. In Salescamp activity feature, you can manage filters and you can see the All, Open and Completed activity with activity assignee name by setting the filter.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.