In Salescamp deals feature, users will get two main groups to save the data about the deals,
- Basic Information
- System Fields
In the Basic Information group, a user will get properties like Name, Contact, Deal Stage, Amount and others. and in System Fields group, a user will get properties like Created On, Created By, Modified By, Modified On.
If a user wants to customize these groups as per their business needs then a user can add new fields to these groups and user can also create a new group for their need.
Steps to edit an existing group and add a new group,
- Edit Group Name: Place the cursor to that name and change the name as per your choice
- Edit Property: click on the property which you want to change and you will see the edit button. Click on 'Edit'.
- Update Field: Update the field name as per your need.
- Add a new field to existing group: To add the new field to existing group, First click on 'Add Field' button and select field type from the list. After selecting field type, Add title and watermark as per your need and hit 'Save' button.
- Remove Field: Choose the field which you want to remove. After hovering over to that field, you will find a button and by clicking on that you will get two options, 'Edit' and 'Delete'. Click on 'Delete' to remove that field.
- Add New Group: Click on the 'Add Group' to add a new group and add the fields as per your business need.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.