In Salescamp , a user can also import data in contacts from the CSV file. Right now we are only supporting CSV file to import data in contacts.
Steps to import data in contacts,
1. From the home, click on More and select settings.
2. From the side panel, select 'Import Data' option.
3. In the Import Data page, you will see 3 steps,
1.select 'Contacts' from the dropdown and click on 'Select CSV Files' to choose the CSV file from your window.
2. In the second step, you will see a form containing fields of Basic Information, Social and Address. In every field of this form, you will see the heading name of your CSV file in the drop-down. select the field as per the data from the drop-down in your CSV file. For example, If you have 'Phone' field in your CSV file and you want to use it as a Phone then select 'Phone' in Phone's drop-down.
3. In the third step, you will see the sample list of your CSV file.Verify it and If it's perfect as per your need then click on 'Import' button and you will see that contacts in your contacts list. If you want to make any changes in the list, you can do it by clicking on 'Rearrange' button and again edit the form which.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.